Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Only Because It Says Iowa: Iowa Fight Song Music Box(?)

I am gonna level with you folks, I have no idea what the hell this thing is. I usually leave the figurine section alone, but this thing said Iowa on it, and it is a music box that plays the fight song. I had to have it, despite the little pipe cleaner creepy-eyed football figure. There is glue in the hands, so I assume it held something at one point. I honestly don't know if the football statue was added later or someone somewhere thought this thing as a whole was a good idea to begin with. The only redeeming quality is that it says "Iowa" and plays the fight song.

Maybe one day I will remove the statue and replace it with something better, or maybe this is one of those pieces that I one day discover is a rare, one-of-a-kind creepy ass football thing. Who knows?

It's eyes follow me when I move

Price: $2.38
Bought At: Muscatine Goodwill
Condition: Fair. Some chips and something missing from its hand.
Going For: Not a clue


So... yeah. If anyone has any info on this thing, please comment below. I would really like to know what this thing is.

Go Hawks!













No comments:

Post a Comment